
The start of the school year is approaching. Soon the campus will be buzzing with students, parents and teachers. I am busy meeting people, learning the history of the school and developing relationships in the community. I look forward to the opportunities here at ACS. The faculty and staff are amazing people. They love and are dedicated to the school. I am blessed to be working with them. We look forward to God's blessings at ACS this year.
2 comments:
Welcome to ACS, Craig. All three of my children graduated from ACS, and I am certain that you are right about the faculty and staff. I was blessed to teach there for three years, and even though I am not around every day now, I still love this place and the people who make the Christian School experience happen. Once you are part of that family, nothing else will do! May God bless you all with a fantastic year.
Dear Mr. Fisher,
Thank you for a spiritual beginning to a wonderful school year. I am so glad you are here with us, guiding and leading us.
May God bless you and your family as you work here.
Deborah Strickland
Post a Comment